500 Calories Back to it Diary

biggusburdus

Gold Member
:hitthefan:

After all my trials and tribulations I am back on JUDD.
Did my first Fast yesterday, and I am feeling good about it.
I will update my stats etc a I am at a PC just now.
This will be a diary full of mad ramblings, but I am determined that by Christmas I will be in a better place health wise..
:D

Doesn't that sound wonderful!

Hi! I'm back to it as well, started Mon, have had 2 down days so feeling pleased :) wishing you good luck and a fast passage to goal :)

Well done !! Bet your chuffed :)

I'm deffo starting Monday looking forward to it excckk !!

5 / 2 is just doing 2 days of fasting and 5 not fasting .

At the moment it is working for me . Judd worked really well for me last year in the run up to Christmas ( 3 fasting days and weekends off ) lost weight but also ate waay too much sugar . On 5/2 I don't tend to overeat quite so much on up days . Weight loss is slow but feel good about it all at the moment .

May go back to more fasting days for November but will see .

Thank you all for the nice welcome back!:)
I started off with a fast day just to remind myself how it works.
I am on a fast day today, had 1/2 pot of Glorious Skinny soup Fragrant Tai Carrot 119 cals.. MMmmm.
It is the sugar monster that gets me Derbynanny.
I just can't afford to spend money on dieting, so this is the easiest way to manage it at the moment.
Munchbunch - only a stone to go!! Fantastic!
I wish.. :gen144:
I could kick myself for the damage I have done, but back to the drawing board...

Couldn't we all just kick ourselves? If only that made us skinny.

We can do it :)

That soup sounds yummy

I had the most amazing m and s salad prawn and crunchy citrus 135 cals and so tasty ...shame about the price. Need to work on making my own

I think they should give all dieters free m&S healthy food. I'd eat so much better if it were free and convenient!

Wouldn't we all :)

Did a successful down day and my up day today was not a bing! Makes a change.. Fancied mac n cheese and made that for my dinner...
All in all doing ok, just need to stay away from the scales though!
Lobe the idea of free healthy m&s s food! I would shop there if I could every week! Lol my food bill would be enormous!

Mac n cheese is my all time favourite...drool!!! ;-)
Think me might have to make some for me tea. Thank goodness on an up day today.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not today, I will fast Thursday then Friday up Saturday up and Sunday down. What's your plans?
Had a wee cheeky bacon and egg roll that my colleague brought in, going to have soup and a cheese and ham toastie then not sure what I want for tea as I am at Uni tonight. Didn't want my stomach rumbling all the way through class.. :eek:

Feeling a bit lighter though, don't know if its a mental thing or not..
Just enjoying some level of control over my intake, I was starting to get way out of control and just doing it to spite myself really..

Mac n cheese is my all time favourite...drool!!! ;-)
Think me might have to make some for me tea. Thank goodness on an up day today.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love home made Mac N Cheese.. not that calorific :sigh:

Been busy busy. Mum back into hospital again for a week, gives my dad a break.
Been good, bot really going mad on my up days which helps a lot!
Had a down day yesterday, skinny soup, chicken breast with veg and a drop of sauce.

Under the 600 which is ok. Need another good down day this week!

Going to step on the scales and see if its helping.
I think the lack of wheat helps as well..

I hate to admit it but cutting the carbs is working for me and seems to work well with JUDDD, good luck for weigh in, whats the official day?

Not sure when I should officially weigh in! Did an up day today so tomorrow is my down day. Still trying to get into the swing if this, but I know it works.

Had wheatabix this morning then soup and toastie and some chicken with veg. 2 kitkat sand a toffee crunch! Lol, not good on chocolate!

Welll it's a fast day today.
Looking forward to it as I seem to enjoy eating rubbish on my up days. I know that needs to stop, and I hope it will soon..

Got a Gloriously Skinny soup for lunch and I am going for a pamper session tonight.
:cool:
Nails, wax, and eyebrow tint.. Lovin it!

Still too scared to stand on the scales, I will do it tomorrow after my Down day.. Is that classed as cheating?? lol.

Back