Back to it - one step at a time !

Dobo

Well, my diary has disappeared off the scale so thought i'd start again ! I first joined minimins nearly two years ago, I had just joined WW and successfully lost about 20lbs which give or take a pound I have kept off. The problem is, I did that in the first 8 months and since then, I have unable to find the same drive that got me that far. I still have at least a stone to loose, if not two. In the last year I've rejoined WW twice, had tablets from the doctor, tried to go it alone and thrown the towel in completely !!:cry:

Ive now decided to just start with small steps, I am going to London in two weeks and am going to try and see if i can be good between now and then. Today is day 2 and so far so good.

I've been lurking on here most of the time but not posting but I need some help please !

Hope I can tick today off as successful day number 2 !

x

good luck with the next two weeks - we always lose the drive - this is the first time ive found it since i started almost 5 years ago, but it is possible and you can do it! try keeping a diary on here - it really does help having loads of people in the same boat!!! xxx

That's the one ! It was February 2008, post was nearly exactly the same as this one except I claim to have lost 20lbs this time and not 14lbs (ha ha, think it was 20 honest). My thread was "new thread, new ticker, new start" - didn't last long unfortunately !! O well, won't dwell on the past, will just look to the future ! My mini goals are London in two weeks, Christmas, my 40th birthday in May and a holiday to Lanzarote at the end of May. Will have to find something to slip in between Christmas and May to keep me going !

easter :D

Hi and welcome back to WW and minimins. Well done on keeping off the weight you lost and good luck on your restart x

That will do, as long as I avoid the chocolate eggs !

Thanks blackwidow.

x

only buy what you need and treat yourself to an easter something that isnt high points. I go for jewellery - cant eat it so its free! :D

Hi. So far so good and its day 3, this is usually when it starts going wrong ! We are having fireworks tonight. I'm doing jacket potatoes and chilli which should be OK. Only bought enough ginger bread bats and parkin for the kids so no temptation there ! Hopefully I can report back tomorrow that I ticked off another successful day.

Wendnesday bit wobbly but yesterday was ok, so three out of four isn't too bad. OK today, so far !

Back