Back to it today-wish me luck, ill need it!

fionao

Ok, so after eating terribly for the last 6 weeks and putting on far to many lbs I plucked up the courage to go back to ww last night, dreading weigh in only to find it wasnt on:(

So im starting myself at home today and will get back to class next week, at least i wont be so embarressed as hopefully I will lose this week so wontbe as heavy on my first weigh in back!

Been a 2 mile walk this morn and had a cup of green tea and a banana for brekkie so Im feeling motivated!!

Just hope I can keep it up for the next few weeks/months!
xxxx

good luck :)

A week's headstart will make you feel happier about going next week :) nice one with the walking! I'm currently struggling through final year degree exams this week with the worst kind of flu i've ever had. Walking is very much out of the question!!

Good luck!!

- Tuppers

Good Luck im back on it today too xxx

Thanks everyone! Hope you get better soon Tuppers

Managed 100% day yesterday which was great as it means ive started, been trying to start back up for a few weeks but just havent managed it so this is it one day at a time for now, as much as id like to lose 2 stone by May and then another 1 and half by end of the year, I need to take it day by day rather than set my heart on something which i might not manage, dont want to fall of the wagon if i dont reach my aim!
Anyway, enough chat, I will do this.

Good luck Fi, I am back to my WW meeting tonight, first one for 3 months and I know I have put on 10lbs, I am going to be so red :mad: with embarrassment. Stupid really when I know my leader is not a judgmental person and there are others in the same boat.....

went to first meeting last night and it was very chaotic. There were so many new people that it took for ever. The class starts at 6.15 and I eventually left at 8.20pm, the poor leader looked exhausted.....new start and on the Pro points today. I was nervous as I thought it was complicated but I have got my head around it and seems to be ok, alot of bedtime reading I think :D

Back