back to it today :)

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi everyone

well that’s my holiday done and dusted :-( and back to reality, due to some personal problems I am going to be doing slimming world myself now and will weigh myself every Monday, need to save the pennies at the minute! I know the plan like the back of my hand so should be no problem, I am more motivated that I have ever been so im here to stay lol despite being on holiday and eating like a pig for 9 days I got weighed this morning and have only put on 1.5lb which im really really happy about (my own scales always read same as classes :D) although I had only 2 drinks all week so that’s maybe why, although I did drink umpteen tins of Fanta & coke..ooopps! aw well im back to it now and in full swing :D hope ur all well xxx

Hey! Hope your break away was great and by the sounds of it 9 days of eating like a pig for only a 1.5lb gain sounds ideal! I can put that on after 1 naughty meal!

Hi hun, I weigh at home on a monday too, I don't go to class...get tonnes of support on here. Good luck with it all! X

I weigh Monday morning at home too.

1.5lb.. Thats great!

Good luck :) x

thanks guys :) so chuffed at 1.5lb i was expecting at least half a stone! must of been the heat! im sure i will get as much support on here from you guys as i would at group :)

Welcome back!! Another monday home weigher here too :) x

Back