back to it today :)

*soon-to-be-slim*

Silver Member
Right feeling alot better today after yesterday... so back on it 100% for me :) only 2 weeks till i go away....

I get weighed today too.... i think i have lost about 2lbs but will see when i get weighed at my mates

have a good day all :)

Oooohhh let us know what the WI was like! Good luck!

Been struggling the last few day and felt really down as i had not lost any weight in about 6days! (lost count!) well i lost it sunday! and ate 3 bags of crisps! was so cross with myself and so yesterday got back on it and did well all day then did exactly the same but at 2 chocolate bars (real ones) just couldnt stop!! i was like possessed!!

Am so upset with myself for doing it, now i am right out of ketosis......woke up starving!!! But strangely i got on the scales this morning and was 3lbs down????

What the hell has happened? i have not rebounded the water weight..... and have lost? sooo confused.... any answers?

Errm not a clue whats happened there hun! You can do it, I am losing heart too, but I know week three is notoriously slow.
Chin up and dont punish yourself for your food. xx

I know how you feel. I've lost about 2lbs this week (WI tomorrow) and having lost only 1.5 last week I was hoping for at least 3 or 4 this week :(. Looks like I'm going to miss my goal of 'getting into the 15s by week 5' if I don't lose an extra half pound by tomorrow. Depressing isn't it! I lost 3 stone in 9 weeks when I did a VLCD last time but this time round I'll be lucky to lose 2. I'm having a break when my friends come next week. Maybe the break might kick start my metabolism?

Well i am hoping ladies that this loss stays on scales as a loss... and it dont go back on... but very depressing...

The nicer thing is i have been out shopping and bought lots of nice new clothes :)

I do feel loads better and just wanna keep it off this time round!

x have a great day ladies x

Back