Total Solution Back to it

Have had a pretty good day today I had a coconut shake at about 10ish that was lovely would defo order again and then an orange crunch bar about an hour ago not sure what to have later on, went for a walk for an hour as well, the whole way back was uphill and it tired me out a lot more than it would normally but it's bound to, trying to get some light exercise in as well and hopefully it will help :)

Hi Natwaaa

Welcome and good luck :)

Hi Natwaaa

Welcome and good luck :)

Thanks you too!

Haven't had a chance to get on here much over the last 2 days as I've been dead busy, starting on day 5 now and all is going well have stuck to it 100% I've got that horrible taste in my mouth and I'm not as hungry so defo in ketosis, got a bridesmaids dress to go and try on later so nervous!

Good luck with the bridesmaid dress, and well done for sticking to it 100% so far!

Heyyy sorry everyone haven't been on much again, it's still going good thanks! I only had one slip up where I was that hungry I had to have an extra pack but apart from that all good :) didn't end up trying the bridesmaids dress on because my friend had picked up the wrong one so doing that next week, which is good because it give me some more slimming time :)

Weighed in this morning and I'm down 12lbs so really happy with that :) how's everyone doing? X

Fantastic weight loss. Well done. You must be thrilled!

Well done on your loss!

Thanks girls! Yeah I'm made up I usually lose about 9lbs the first week so was even more than I expected :) just hoping the second week isn't a really bad loss but that's just me being greedy

Back