Back to Lighter Life - 2 stone to lose

shell1a

Hello everyone,

I did LL 2 years ago - did everything by the book & completed RTM. I lost 4 stone 4 lbs in total & felt great. I finished RTM at Xmas 2008, looking back it was a bad time to finish because I got stright into bad habits. I put on a few pounds & thought it would be easy to lose.......those few pounds are now over 2 stone!

I went back to LL last night, 1st day on packs today - so far so good - ha ha.

I plan on completing 4 weeks on packs and then I will see where I'm at.

I think it will be hard this time because I know what to expect - but I also know how successful it can be.

Good luck to anyone else out there who is trying to get back on track :)

Hi there, i'm on day one, yet again, and its ok, i usually am for a few days then start to get a bit fed up but really want to stick at it this time. I originally did LL 3 years ago and lost nearly 6st and have put nearly 4st back on. Have tried to do this diet again several times without my heart really being in it but hopefully this time is the right time, fingers crossed. Good luck to you

Good luck to both of you!
This program is amazing. It's life changing so it really is worth sticking with it.
Stay strong ladies! :)

Hello,
Thank you for your replies - nice to hear from you.
I'm now at day 4 & to be honest I have been struggling. I have stuck to it so far but I am in such a bad mood.
I'm pleased that I have gotten to Sunday night because I remember the weekends being the worse time.

I hope you are getting on OK too - stick to it.....we'll get through the worse few days & it will be easier again.

I plan on doing at least 4 weeks on full packs & then maybe going on to Lite before Xmas.

Good luck everyone :)

Hey all, I went to a pop in session today & I'd lost 5lb....in 4 days! So pleased & I think it's helped me to get through another day.
I just tried the new Nut & Fudge bars - soooo nice & I'm pretty hooked on the chilli con carne too. I will get through this. Hope everyone else is getting on OK too x

That's amazing! You're well on your way to losing loads on your first week. It's an amazing feeling!
Well done! :)

i agree very well done. Im on day 3 and feeling ok so far. The weekends are usually the worse for me too but will try my best to keep busy. I'll go to bed for the weekend maybe, LOL

Hi, How's everyone getting on?
I'm still struggling on a weekend but getting weighed on a Monday seems to really help. I lost 7lb this week! So so pleased :eek:)
Good luck x

im a returner on day 3!! we really can do it, weve done it before... good luck xx

Back