back to LL and raring to go

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lola123, 15 October 2009 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Back on LL after finishing over 15 mnths ago. Why is it that friends try to persuade you not to rejoin..They tell me I dont need to do it or to try a more conventional diet, which I always fail at. I know LL works for me, and I looked really good when I finished my last go on it. Some people would prefer I stay as the fat me, friends really disliked it when I was complimented especially on girls nite out when men I had not seen in ages told me I looked younger and so much more healthier. This time I have not told a soul only OH, who gives me his full support. They will all see me again at the end of November, :8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lumpy

Lumpy One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good for you Lola,

Same happening to me. I have only told family, and you can see the disaproval. My mum says "you look fine" - nothing fine about being 15 stone and cholestorol through the roof, sciatica and osteoarthritis is there??????

Decided with the help of you lovely peeps on here that I'm not going to listen to them. I'm going to try really hard to not even enter into a convo about it :D

4. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Best not to talk to them about it, Ive learned the hard way, somehow or other if i listen to them I find an excuse to come off it then they get their way. This time Im determined, glad your on the right track lumpy good luck xx

5. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    good for you!
    ggod luck
    daisy x

6. yoyo-ohno

yoyo-ohno Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Good luck ladies ... skinny Xmas, here we come:D

yoyo
    xx

7. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    thanks yoyo, I have 2.5 to lose so I think maybe about 2mnths should do it in time for xmas and my works party in London, should be a grand affair and I will get to wear something snazzy

8. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Welcome back LOLA

Hi, you can do it. Your head is in the right place. I look forward to seeing the Christmas party dress pics.
    Good luck Lumpy xx
    You won't be lumpy for long. You will have to re-name yourself - Curvy!

9. Minerva

Minerva ...passing through.

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(35.52%)
    Diet:
    16:8 & CC // VLCD
    No one else can tell you what to do... If you know in your heart and in your mind that this is the right thing to do - then go for it! :D
    Good luck for when you start - though you don't need luck. You know what you want, and you know you'll get it if you are determined. Never doubt yourself!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.