back to LL and raring to go

lola123

Silver Member
Back on LL after finishing over 15 mnths ago. Why is it that friends try to persuade you not to rejoin..They tell me I dont need to do it or to try a more conventional diet, which I always fail at. I know LL works for me, and I looked really good when I finished my last go on it. Some people would prefer I stay as the fat me, friends really disliked it when I was complimented especially on girls nite out when men I had not seen in ages told me I looked younger and so much more healthier. This time I have not told a soul only OH, who gives me his full support. They will all see me again at the end of November, :8855:

Good for you Lola,

Same happening to me. I have only told family, and you can see the disaproval. My mum says "you look fine" - nothing fine about being 15 stone and cholestorol through the roof, sciatica and osteoarthritis is there??????

Decided with the help of you lovely peeps on here that I'm not going to listen to them. I'm going to try really hard to not even enter into a convo about it :D

Best not to talk to them about it, Ive learned the hard way, somehow or other if i listen to them I find an excuse to come off it then they get their way. This time Im determined, glad your on the right track lumpy good luck xx

good for you!
ggod luck
daisy x

Good luck ladies ... skinny Xmas, here we come:D

yoyo
xx

thanks yoyo, I have 2.5 to lose so I think maybe about 2mnths should do it in time for xmas and my works party in London, should be a grand affair and I will get to wear something snazzy

Welcome back LOLA

Hi, you can do it. Your head is in the right place. I look forward to seeing the Christmas party dress pics.
Good luck Lumpy xx
You won't be lumpy for long. You will have to re-name yourself - Curvy!

No one else can tell you what to do... If you know in your heart and in your mind that this is the right thing to do - then go for it! :D
Good luck for when you start - though you don't need luck. You know what you want, and you know you'll get it if you are determined. Never doubt yourself!

Back