Back to lose the last **** stone!

Well after posting yesterday morning that I wasn't feeling the ketosis setting in, I spent the afternoon feeling like cr*p and with a mouth like a badger's *rse. Erm... hooray? :D

How are you getting on Gabrielle?
how do you know what a badgers arse tastes like? shocking :8855:

I am utterly dreading my first WI tomorrow, I just don't feel like I'm losing, I feel all bloated and my clothes feel tight... if it isn't a good first WI I think that would really demotivate me, think I might struggle to stay on course. :(

Ooohhh... don't go thinking all negatively especially if you haven't even weighed in!! I sometimes step on the scales thinking I feel heavy today & have lost 2lbs... why not wait & see the results before worrying.. xxx

I agree, and drink plenty of water today then LM.

Thanks guys, maybe I am worrying too much but I know my body well now and you know when you just can FEEL that you haven't lost? I might skip this week's WI altogether, just stick with it and WI at the end of 2 weeks. I'm just scared that a bad WI in the first week will send me off the rails entirely.

Meantime I am chugging away at the old water, so maybe I'll feel less bloated in the morning and succumb to the lure of the scales...

Was sooo scared stepping on the scales this morning - lost 3lbs! :)

It's not the first week whoosie you're supposed to get but that's my fault for my little wobble on Friday night. And it does keep me on track for my holiday challenge. Yay!

Must keep on track this coming week though and get another good loss. It will be tricky because I've got an old friend coming to stay & haven't seen her in years, so lots of catching up to do which usually involves booze & more booze! This will be a real tester.

LOL

Oh ye of little faith.

Well done love.

You've done well LM, and we all get those anxiety feeling darling.

Back