Back to old faithfull

Morning all
Ee
Feeling so bloated today :( I'm off to Pilates this am, I'm sore from spinning yesterday I need to get back into it! So I'm doing stop Tiber where I don't drink for October it's for McMillan please pm me if you want to support me and them as they keep deleting my posts here.

B- 2x weetabix hxb with hxa milk and banana, 1 tbsp hunny 1.5
S- orange, kiwi
L-will be at my friends but will make it sw friendly

D- diet coke chicken with rice, peppers onions, sweetcorn

Last edited:
sounds like your doing really well hun! i sooo wish i could get my head back in the game :( being at uni is so hard as constantly surrounded by temptation & bad influences!!

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like your doing really well hun! i sooo wish i could get my head back in the game :( being at uni is so hard as constantly surrounded by temptation & bad influences!!
nope!!!!! Ruined my day by having a pulled pork burger and chips :( I'm so annoyed at myself but didn't even think about it just ordered it and ate it because everyone else was having it! I'm so easily led and I feel so angry at myself but I've a long day tomo so I will only eat what I take I am not going to weigh Friday I need the pressure off and to just get right back on track I felt so good and now feel rubbish

Wednesday line drawn!
Ee

I can do this!! Had a good day feeling better already had to really fight to not eat when I got in (for sake of it) as I've had a hectic shift as usual and I'm tired and my feet hurt so first thing I want is food although I know I'm thirsty as I'm rubbish at work all I've had in 14hrs is a cup of water a can of diet coke and two herbal teas!

B- porridge hxb with banana

S-alpen light 3syns, kiwi

L- diet coke chicken with peppers onions mushroom and rice

S- 2x babybelle light hxa, orange

D- mugshot

Syns- 3/15

Lots of walking and cleaning today

Last edited:
Morning all Start 3 nights tonight .... Love it when your in and it's rainy outside Ee must have under ten syns and drink more

B- hxb weetabix, hxa 1% milk, banana tbsp honey 1.5 syns 2x green tea It's. 10.30 and I'm hungry already! Had breaky at 8am ahhh had two poached eggs with ww bread. 2.5 syns 57 cals is that 2.5 or 2? Had an orange to And marmite Finally full ha ha

L- Chicken drumsticks with chilli and lime, savoury rice and sweetcorn

D- diet coke chicken with peppers, mushrooms and rice

S- kiwi, apricots, alpen light bar 3syns(if I need it for later), mini pepperami 2

Driving lesson again today have another test Monday yes it's number 7!!! I better pass so fed up now

9/15 syns

Last edited:
Morning all Start 3 nights tonight .... Love it when your in and it's rainy outside

Ee must have under ten syns and drink more

B- hxb weetabix, hxa 1% milk, banana tbsp honey 1.5 syns 2x green tea

It's. 10.30 and I'm hungry already! Had breaky at 8am ahhh might have some eggs

L-

D- diet coke chicken with peppers, mushrooms and rice S- orange, alpen light bar 3syns

Boo to nights but at least its 3 n not 7 eh?

May have went fruit mad

Attachments

• image-2381992812.jpg
    image-2381992812.jpg
    494.1 KB · Views: 97
Morning all Ee On nights so woke up starving I did weigh and not good +2 so 10.9 :( but I'm hoping it's night bloat will be 100%!! It's party night tomo night I'm taking lots of food and free things the theme is harvest no idea what to bring for that but seems everyone is bringing healthy things apart from the home made pies!

Woke up at 4- made a carbonara type thing with chicken and chorizo (6.5) Parmesan (hxa) egg noodles and with grapes after for sf. Will have rest later and taking an orange, banana, kiwi plus 2xalpen light (hxb)

S- mini pepperami (2)

I'm taking some sweet and salty popcorn (4) to incase I have snack attack can't stick to below 10 syns on nights but I'm not to worried as long as I'm on track.

Syns - 12.5/15 will update if it changes

Decided I'm going to make spicy sweet potato wedges to take in tomo with a spring onion and cucumber dip made with quark

Attachments

• image-1182436997.jpg
    image-1182436997.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 53
  • image-2059194556.jpg
    image-2059194556.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Morning if anyone is out there.....

I had a relapse again!!!! What is wrong with me I am under a lot of stress at the moment but this is making it worse I feel so huge and uncomfortable so line drawn and I need to at least be in control of something at the moment and that's my diet!!! Have a big day today and feeling anxious but I need to not panic

Ee

B- weetabix hxb, milk hxa, apricots

Morning if anyone is out there.....

I had a relapse again!!!! What is wrong with me I am under a lot of stress at the moment but this is making it worse I feel so huge and uncomfortable so line drawn and I need to at least be in control of something at the moment and that's my diet!!! Have a big day today and feeling anxious but I need to not panic

Ee

B- weetabix hxb, milk hxa, apricots
Good morning lovely lady..

Draw a line chic.. Don't let 1 day ruin a week.. You have time to pull it back.. You weigh on Friday, right??

Back