Back to old faithfull

I know I shouldn't but sneaky weigh showing no loss :( it is totm but I would like a 1lb at least I'm getting frustrated

-1lb so still behind on target! As put in that last week. I'm going to sit down tomo and write a plan and also do a healthy shop!

Still a loss though, how much behind target are you?

Morning diary

Had a crazy shift yesterday major trauma call was scary I am still full if adrenaline today! Can't stop thinking and analysing it but I am day off my body aches so much I doubt I'll make the gym but I am annoyed at myself for that! Will update food later

Morning diary Had a crazy shift yesterday major trauma call was scary I am still full if adrenaline today! Can't stop thinking and analysing it but I am day off my body aches so much I doubt I'll make the gym but I am annoyed at myself for that! Will update food later

Don't be annoyed. You do an amazing job and I take my get off to you x

Morning diary Had a crazy shift yesterday major trauma call was scary I am still full if adrenaline today! Can't stop thinking and analysing it but I am day off my body aches so much I doubt I'll make the gym but I am annoyed at myself for that! Will update food later

It's a beautiful day,cut yourself a break and go for a walk....it will help you distress I'm sure

Yes I am going for a walk this afternoon my back is killing me I am just getting frustrated with the slow loss and want to step it up that's all

68.5 syns left

I have been uploading on mfp but I will try add on here to it's just easier on there. I've not been to the gym all week as worked so much

My new obsession pickled cockles! I can't stop!

Pizza topped chicken and chips for dinner tonight I can't wait

Really need to lower my carbs I keep seeing such losses from other people doing so, I have been off today and I am so shattered havnt been able to do anything I feel so dehydrated banging head and over tired I think I have just worked way to much lately and now I have stopped my body has gone wtf! I hope I don't get ill, I feel guilty for not going out tonight with my man but he had planned lots this weekend and I really need a night in to not think or get dressed or move much be a slob basically! but I will make a big effort tomo for him

Hope you are feeling a little bit better hun.
I know what you mean about carbs but im struggling with it. All the evening meals I enjoy have a carb element to them and if I dont eat something carby for breakfast I get too hungry, at least on work days.

Are you working lots of bank/agency shifts or is it just pants off duty?
Hope you have an annual leave week coming up to chill x

Back