Back To School Summer Challenge

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've been trying to think of a challenge that I could set myself and have managed to finally find and decide on one so thought I would invite anyone who wants to join me in this to... well.. join me!

I haven't seen university people since the beginning of this month, and probably won't see any of them over the summer and so I really want to give them a surprise when I go back on the 1st of October with my new slimmer me! Though I won't be at goal by then, I could be a big chunk along the way, so I'm setting myself a challenge, from the 1st of July to the 30th of September, 3 months exactly. In that time I want to lose 36lbs. That's 2 and a half stone in total, 3lbs a week, so it's doable if I keep to 1000 100%!

Anyone fancy joining me? If not, that's fine, this will just be my challenge record! If you do, add your name to the list, let's keep it in alphabetical order please!

caroline g : 36lbs

I've already got 2 challenges going on at the moment, but good luck on your targets guys!!

cool idea! I want to be at my final goal by october first which is 12 stone. So 26lbs, am on the iPhone so can't copy and paste though, can someone add me please?

Hi Sarah, there are so many challenges, I know you can't join them all! I don't have any at the moment which is why I started this up. Thanks for the support though!! :)

eyeontheprize : 26lbs
sbridge7: 42lbs

thanks guys! looking forward to it. hopefully i won't need 3 months to get to goal, but if it takes that long then thats how long it takes. its not the length of the journey that matters, just as long as i get there. yay!

Hey, you'll definitely get there! I suppose it's easy to get caught up with the time scale, but we just have to remember that with any other diet the losses would be much slower. I can't wait to start xx

I'm with you on this honey, I've got to go to my daughters graduation on Sept 25th so need something to keep me motivated.

eyeontheprize: 26lbs
Wabbitt : 36lbs

It's scary to think that in a years time, that'll be me!!!

Hi
I'd love to join this challenge...

LV30: 35lbs

Good luck everyone!
Lynne
x

can i join you please, i want to be in the 12 stone bracket by then so thats 3 stone weight loss for me please so 42 pounds please

Lou
xxx

Sure you can! That brings the list to...

lollylou1: 42lbs

Oooh, you live in Telford! I'm not very far from you at all, I live in Bridgnorth.

I'm in I'd really like to be at goal by then and perhaps lower ad maintaining

trisha : 14 lbs

May I join please ? I would like to be at goal by then so 54lbs for me, I am hoping to be at goal by my hols sept 27th !

Sure you can join!! The more the merrier :)

charley24: 54lb
Eternalflame - 28lb

Hey, I'd love to join! I want to be at goal by the time I start university, perhaps lower, so that's.... 21lbs.

Caroline g : 36lbs
Eyeontheprize: 26lbs
Lollylou1: 42lbs
Sbridge7: 42lbs
Trisha : 14lbs
Eternalflame : 28lbs
Charley24 : 54lbs
Luci-de-Milo : 21lbs

I'm the same as you Caroline. I am doing a Masters part time and so not back until September now. I think I shall set myself 32lbs as I go back a couple of weeks before you.

Charley24 : 54lbs
Eternalflame - 28lb
Luci-de-Milo : 21lbs
Reject Doll 32lbs

count me in as well pls- have added myself below