Step 1 Sole Source Back to shift this flab

julie0311

Hi, I have done the cwp before about 3 years ago and lost 3 stone. Since then I have put it all back on plus a extra stone after going back to old habits and having a baby 7 months ago. So I'm back to try shift at least 4 stone. Today is day one, apart from the caffeine withdrawal head ache, diet wise I'm doing fine and not to hungry and managed all my water, so fingers crossed I can stick to it and shift the flab xxx

Go you !!!!

Well done for getting through the first day:)

I'm a serial restarter myself so we know it works.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome back, im on week 3 of my restart so we are all in the same boat hun.xx

you have done it once so you know you can do it again.xx

good luck.xx

Well here goes day two and so far so good no headache yet and not feeling as hungry so hopefully getting into ketosis fast. Had to have a look on scales this morning as I'm a serial scale hopper and I'm down 2lbs so that's spurred me on for the day xxx

Well here goes day two and so far so good no headache yet and not feeling as hungry so hopefully getting into ketosis fast. Had to have a look on scales this morning as I'm a serial scale hopper and I'm down 2lbs so that's spurred me on for the day xxx

keep up the great work and positive thinking.xx

Day 3 and feeling good this morning, no headache or hunger yet. Still don't like the water mind lol. Had another sneaky peak on scales and 4lbs off so far so kept me in mind set for the weekend. How you all doing? Xx

Ha ha I'm a serial weighed too! First thing every morning (on an empty bladder!) you're doing really well! X

Well weigh in tomorrow morning and think I've done 7lbs which is good but I did better last time and weigh in is going to be on day 6. Been having a bit of a bad day as keep thinking bout all the events I've got coming up that involve food and I'm gonna be sat there with my shake. Hopefully getting weighed will get me back in the right mind set. How's you all doing xxx

Had weigh in this morning and I lost 7lb, little disappointed as lost 11lb last time in my first week but I know 7lb is still really good and I've only done 6 days and it's my time of the month so hoping next weeks will be another good loss. How everyone else getting on xxx

Hi Julie,

how has your weekend been? Hope you had a nice time at the barbecue?

Back