Back to SS and doctor

Thanks Wales :) x

Hi Liz
I just wanted to say well done for going to the Dr's and recognising what is going on. I have suffered from anxiety and upsetting thoughts on and off since having my first child, so I have some understanding of what you are going through. I am generally worse when I'm tired. it's a real b***er though isn't it? Just take each day as it comes and I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon. XX

Thanks Minibum. I find I am worse when I'm tired/stressed. When I used to drink the thoughts would be horrendous the day after drinking. I did some research about upsetting thoughts - it's not one of those things that many people talk about because I guess they worry people want to actually act on their thoughts, when it's the complete opposite that causes the stress.
I found a few sites about 'pure o' which is a form of OCD but without acting out the compulsions and a lot of what other sufferers said made sense to me.
I think a lot of these anxiety disorders are linked together and share symptoms.

Hey Liz, could I get a link to that website? I'm a lot like that, but always figured it was just me being silly, because I didn't act out that stuff. I've had a few comments about things like that before.

Back