Back to SW. Again.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by papercrane, 1 April 2011 Social URL.

1. papercrane

papercrane Lost in the harbor

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World (serial offender: third time lucky)
    Hi everyone,

Having lurked here before I thought I'd finally sign up. I've just started Slimming World for the third time. Both previous attempts were relatively successful (the last time I went - 2008-9ish - I lost over three stone) but I never reached my target. I got to the plateaux stage where it's hard to keep losing, then lost motivation for the diet, and slowly put the weight back on after I'd left the group. So to be honest I'm still feeling slightly defeated (even having been back to my first group), but I do know that SW works for me.

I have a few issues with SW and the diet industry as a whole (product pushing, and a general sense of exploitation of unhappy folks) but like I say, I do know it works. So just trying to rediscover that headspace.... :/

I'm sure I'll see some of you around on the boards...

Matt x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with SW

Irene xx

4. Jan1ce43

Jan1ce43 In it to win it.....

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good luck :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.