Back to SW Basics. Red Days

Yep im doing that. Megs mithering for pancakes but ive told her no lol

Lol pancakes are so addictive tho!! Happy Easter everyone :). Yesterday was a good day

B porridge and strawberries
L veg soup with ham. 2 apples
D fanta chicken with butternut squash

Have made a curry for today, added mushrooms towards the end and now they're all I can taste :eek: stay strong with the chocolate temptation everyone x

happy Easter! X

Thanks girls. Survived the lunch etc at my brothers. Bit of my curry with bns wedges followed by a nice big fruit salad. Plenty of fruit salad to take home for later too :) not sure on dinner yet as forgot to take something out. Doh. Maybe egg with some chips or something equally easy. Ordered some of those joes sausages last week too so they should be here Wednesday :)

Ah you'll have to let me know what the sausages are like. Have been tempted but the minimum order means I want to be sure they are ok!

Ah you'll have to let me know what the sausages are like. Have been tempted but the minimum order means I want to be sure they are ok!

I will do ordered a couple of the different flavours of sausages and also tried a couple of their burgers. So will let you know soon. Am hoping they're nice, quite enjoying sausages lately x

Are they good? What are the burgers like have you tried them?? Nowhere near me sells so hope I like them as ordered quite a few lol. Looking forward to the garlic and chilli ones x

They taste better than the ones the man brings to group as on his the skin is dead thick if that makes sense! Neva tried the burgers coz i just make my own. I love the pork n leek ones. I bring them my mums for the bbq in the summer

They taste better than the ones the man brings to group as on his the skin is dead thick if that makes sense! Neva tried the burgers coz i just make my own. I love the pork n leek ones. I bring them my mums for the bbq in the summer

Look forward to tasting them then :) x

Good day today :)

B. porridge with blueberries and an apple

L. Curry with bns wedges, fruit salad

Dinner. Eggs baked in ham with butternut squash and asparagus. Was lovely, but I slightly overcooked the eggs, would have been lots nicer with a runny yolk.

Snacks. Fruit salad and an apple

image-2439592114.jpg

Dinner looks sensaish! Those eggs would be great as a breakfast too.

Thanks Hun. Just getting ready to go now :eek:

Had a good day today. (HexA HexB)
B porridge and berries
L cod and BNS
D fillet steak BNS asparagus and broccoli with fried onions
S apples. 60g dried pear (2nd HexB)

Fingers crossed for wi, will report back later x

Lost a lb! Am pleased as its down. Would probably have been more if I hadn't worn my jeans she said. Still going down though so am pleased. Roll on week 2. X

Well done bex :) yeah dont be wearing jeans lol i wear leggings n a vest top the lighter the better

Yeah will be back to normal clothes next week :) lol. Feels good to know that my week worked tho. I perhaps need to cut down on fruit though have noticed in back to eating a lot of apples.... See how I go though, am trying not to be too restrictive this time round x

Yeah will be back to normal clothes next week :) lol. Feels good to know that my week worked tho. I perhaps need to cut down on fruit though have noticed in back to eating a lot of apples.... See how I go though, am trying not to be too restrictive this time round x

Apples r superfree hun dont worry about it.

Back