back to SW but from home!

fai88

Hi :)

I did slimming world 3 years ago and lost just over a stone before getting pregnant. I stuck with it and lost a little more, but sadly we lost our little boy and I couldnt face telling me group so I never went back.

Nearly 3 years on and I am back to where I was (plus a few extra pounds). I am determind to shift the weight. This time I will not be going to a group though, I will be doing this from home using my old books and google lol.

We will also be TTC soon, which the 2 at the same time scares me although I know its safe (his death had nothing to do with my diet/weight). But im also very excited and its also something that really motivates me to keep going!

Ill loose weight and get fitter for my kids, for my hubby and of course for me too :)

My WI will be Mondays! Eeek! I started on Thursday though so not expecting much this monday!

Welcome to the forum! Really sorry to hear of your loss, that must have been devastating. There is a good sticky sw from home that may help you. Good luck on your sw journey and ttc!

Hi and welcome!!

Sounds like you've had a really tough time, sorry to hear that.

One of the reasons that I'm doing SW is to be healthier TTC too so I understand that motivation. You know the diet already and you've come to a great place for support, encouragement and distraction!

Good luck on your journey.

Back