Back to the grind stone

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by needswillpower, 2 March 2011 Social URL.

1. needswillpower

needswillpower Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I started my weight loss plan 18 months ago and lost nearly 4 stone by using smaller plates etc. I got down to 12st 4 and then got complacent and slowly went up to 13st 10.....

I have now started following SW with my partner and we both want to loose 3.5 stone.

THE RACE IS ON....

weight on Saturday 26/2/11 13st 10lb

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. needswillpower

needswillpower Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Maybe I will be loosing the race but my urges for chocolate are unreal. I haev failed already today with a packet of M&Ms followed by a milky bar. Cant believe how much I am struggling at the moment x

4. aislingb

aislingb loves a curlywurly

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world(extra easy)
    Go back to basics look at how much weight you've lost so far u know u can do it..get up tomorrow and start again forget about what you've eaten today.. your not alone im sure we all have or will go through days and weeks like that :)
    and remember why u started this journey in the first place and how you'll feel if u go back to where u started!!
    u can do it...good luck xxx :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.