Back to the shrinking feet saga!!

Dolly2

This is now getting a tad ridiculous, my feet are shrinking. Last week i had to render my most comforatble shoes useless due to swimming in them, and if i walked at any reasonable pace they slipped off which resulted in my hopping backwards to reclaim said footwear! (did not go down well with lorry driver whilst hopping back on zebra crossing :eek:).

Now I have to purchase new shoes, but why won't my weight which has been extremely slow to shift leave the rest of my body.....now call me old fashioned but i doubt i would be complaining if my trousers fell off due to severe weight loss!

Last night i got so down about the lack of inch/weightloss and sporting anorexic feet that i drank vodka and diet coke :cry: I am just so bored of soups and water and not getting that buzz of seeing a difference that i do believe i have lost my mojo........

Any advice or encouragement on how to get my bounce back and quick before i sabotage what i have acheived???

Kindest regards
Dolly with the skinny feet x

Honey if your feet are shrinking then you must be losing it other places too! Have you been measuring yourself? Your calves, upper arms etc? Are your fingers slimmer? What about your collarbones? I want the fat off the back of my shoulders (up towards my neck! I look like a body builder there!) to go. Shrinking feet are a victory! The stomach etc is always one of the places the body holds onto fat more so it will be the last to go.

Try and stay postive. Tell that voice in the head to shut up.. it's only your old "comfort habits" trying to sabotage you. Read thedietguy.co.uk for ways to stay focused!

You've done so well, congratulate yourself on how you have stuck to it so far. Do something nice for yourself like buy yourself a bunch of flowers, give yourself a manicure (or treat yourself to one depending on finances).

You will get there.... success is a journey!

Gg

Oh Goreygirl, you are always there with the positive comments and i thank you so much for that!
Congratulations on your fabulous first week weightloss and hike round the forest..

I think it is a half way slump I am going through, the initial novelty factor has dispersed and I am just not seeing any difference in me (apart from the bloomin feet) which makes it difficult to stay focused...
To reinforce the message i have tried on some clothes needed for holiday and nope they still do not fit so onwards and upwards (or i buy extenders!!).

After reading your link regarding eating disorders i am going to give myself a positive talking to.

Thanks for your help, your comments always make me smile.
Dolly x

I'm trying this thing they talk about called 'positive thinking'....seems to be working for me so far so i've become an advocate of it :)

Back