Back to Weight Watchers for me :0(

Rattybabe

After 3 weeks on Exante, I'm going back to Weight Watchers.

I have had to face facts - the diet was making my depression much worse, and after having my medication increased last week, I realised that I really do need to eat properly. Thankfully, I am already thinking with a clearer head now, but I will certainly miss the fast weight loss!

I'll still be looking in onthis board, and will probably come back to Exante at some point if I need a kick start to my weight loss (probably after Christmas next year!)

So now I'm hoping I can shift the last stone with WW!

Good luck! I used to do the old points and it always worked for me. I am doing exante for some fast results before back to pointing.

cybill said:
Hi Ratty,
It sounds like it's the right decision for you. I hope all goes well as you transition to weight watchers, the important thing is to look after yourself and do what is right for you.
Good luck xx

I agree ^^^^ good luck x

Good luck - you've done soo well already and at least you are being sensible and going straight on a healthy eating plan. You have already shown you have the strength to do it so good luck and I hope you get to where you want to be

Thanks all. I always knew there was a risk of it making my moods worse, but my head was really starting to feel scrambled! Feeling better now, but I'm definitely not finding WW so easy!

Hiya, good luck with WW. x

Back