Back with a vengence, 2011 if gonna be the year I get this weight off!

jodidi

Silver Member
Hi, not been on for ages! Quick update.
As you know hubby is recovering from a very serious motorbike accident 6mths ago. Hes on his feet now but still has a couple of op's coming up. After his accident I posted about it and said that I would stick with SW but TBH I didnt realise how much it would change our lives. SW just went out the window. Plus we have not long moved (was living with the in-laws) so it was chaos for a while. So obviously I have been steadily gaining weight but I think pushing my hubby in his wheelchair with our 3yrs old on his knee, everywhere helped me to not put even more on. Anyway things are getting back to normal and we are getting back into a routine again so I have no excuses not to get back on track. Besides, I'm sick of eating junk, feeling knackered and worn out. Sick of my body hurting and being clapped out at the top of the stairs and needing a breather. Im fed up of seeing gorgeous clothes I can only look at as I havent a hope of getting the jeans past my ankles, fed up of huffing and puffing my way around and fed up of feeling like am waddling:cry:! Got my mum to take some pic's of me and I look pregnant, with twins :cry:!

Phew needed to say that out loud! sorry it was long! But as of tomorrow im 100% on it! Im going to post everyday im 100% too.

Thanks for listening, if your still there, lol!

Last edited:
Hi Jodi

Go Girl!!! Well done for spilling all and getting it off your chest!
2011 is going to be a successful year for you!!!

Kate

Also I joined SW a couple of weeks ago but the foodie temptations in the shops have been too much. I am glad the holidays are over with and everything can go back to normal food wise.

Back