Back with my tail between my legs - am I doing the right thing?

dinkadonka

Hi Guys,

I started Cambridge in Feb and lost 2stone and 10lbs in 2 months which I was soooo happy about but for one reason or another I went back to my piggy old ways and ended up gaining half a stone in the last few weeks. I know I have still lost 2 stone but I just couldnt get back on track with CD and after cross words with my CDC (that I cant go into) I ended up admitting defeat that I couldnt live without eating normal food.

I decided to start slimming world and I hopped on the scales this morning after 3 days and had lost NOTHING... NADA... ABSOLUTELY ZILCH!!
It reminded me that when I was on cambridge almost every day I would see a pound dropping and the feeling was brilliant.

I am now thinking of returning to Cambridge with my tail between my legs, I will need to see a new counsellor that I have found but I have 8 stone to lose and I am going to try my hardest to get it off my christmas. I have the willpower of a pea, can I do this? Am I doing the right thing??

Any advice is much welcomed!!!
Thanks guys
Verity x x x x

........ nevermind!

I did EXACTLY the same thing myself, lost 2.5 st with LL then put the whole lot back on!!!!! What an idiot! I never did maintenance (big big mistake) this time its different, harder to SS BUT now I'm back on it all fine & dandy!

You are soooooooo not alone - dont beat yourself up anymore. Past is past, future's all in front of you! I've got about 3st to lose & I will this time and I'll do maintenance & follow steps so that I dont have to SS again!

Best of luck xxx

I agree, you're so not alone in this! I've lost and regained so many times but now I've found a CDC that I am really comfortable with and the weight is coming off. OK I still have bad days occasionally but as she told me last week - you are only human!

Take each day as it comes and if you have a bad day then just chalk it down to experience and draw a line under it. Start afresh the next day :)

Take care and good luck :)

verity hunny *hugs* i know u can do this and u know it to, i have every faith in u doin this and u no i will help u as much as i can :D an u have ur adele to,

good luck hun

love u lots xxx

If you liked CD and have a new more supportive CDC you can do it - we'll help!!! BUT it is harder 2nd time around.

If you prefer eating food and think SW will work for you - albeit slower .... then stick to that. It's about finding a diet/plan that works for you.

Whatever you decide we'll be here for you - good luck!

hey verity well done for trying again
well i have another 8 stone to go to be at goal
so how`s about we do this together
i`m ss you gonna do ss or 790?

kaz

Im gonna do SS too kazbro and thats really kind of you thankyou id love to do it together :)

Fantastic - now we can cheer on kazbro and vjs87uk together. :party0019: :party0016: :party0011: :grouphugg: :party0038: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

AWWW thanks guys, I couldnt do it without you x x x

i`ll message you my e-mail then we can share highs and lows
do you have msn/

kaz :D

Hi Verity
well done - you have recognised that you need to address your weight & you have faced up to it!
we are all on here because we cannot do it alone - we lose the weight - we lose our focus - we lose our minds worrying about it - we gain - we maintain - in fact I have done all of the above and I bet 75% of minimins members have too!
Come on here and pour your heart out and we will support and encourage each other!
Best of luck with the new counsellor / SW

Thanks for all your support guys your all fab!! And yeah kazbro I have msn, anyone can add me its [email protected] I would be happy to talk to any of you x x

wow its weird i came across this thread on my first time....
i started the CD a few months back....and didnt even last till the end of the second day.....what a let down i am was so disappointed with myself buried my head in the sand....
ive had a funny weekend and been thinking about it alot....and tonight i phoned my old cdc also with my tail between my legs....!!! im back seeing her tomorro!!!! i need lots of help this time guys to get me past the first 3 days !!!
VJS could i add you for support??
lisa x

of course u can add me thatd be great x x speak soon

Back