Back with my tail between my legs. :-(

Witchypoo

A couple of years ago I did the CD & lost about 5 stone, but I got to the point where I thought I could DIY it.
Well just to prove how wrong I was, I'm back. And just 1 stone lighter than last time I started.:sigh:
It didn't help that my CDC was more interested in her problems rather than mine. So I've found a new CDC and re-started a week ago.
Last time I was doing SS+, this time I went straight to SS, with the option of adding a small meal on the days I'm more active(I do quite a lot of walking)

My first WI was today, & I was thrilled when I was told I'd lost 9.5lbs. And thats despite going away for a weekend to London! And no the riots have nothing to do with me.;)

The next 2 weeks are going to be a challenge, I'm off to a couple of music festivals, but I've started so I'm determinded that by Christmas I WILL be more than half way to my goal, and by my birthday next March I'll be there.

Hello WitchyPoo!!!

I am also back :-( we can do it together................

I stopped smoking (yay for me!!) and been through a relationship break up................ and turned back to comfort eating! I kept the weight off for 2 years too booo hoo!

But looking forward is what we can do................ lets do it babe.

Bxxxx

Well done for coming back and good luck to you both. Fantastic first week result for you Witchypoo. I'm back too and only into day 2.

I am day one day 1 Helsy.....

I remember that after day 3 it gets much easier.....

Hi B, I want to lose 3 stone. Have done the diet before and, like you, was 100% and lost nearly 5 stone. Unfortunately have put on weight again but pleased to be back. Week 1 going ok so far, weigh-in tomorrow. First goal is to lose 1.5 stone by end Sept when I'm off to Spain for a few days.

Ohhhh Spain hey - lovely!
I have about 4 stone (ish) to do - but have a two planned meals out next week, but that is it!

I think we will be on this forum for a while together x

Been for a WI this morning and lost 4lbs - I'm really pleased as I only started on Monday. WooHoo!

TBH I need to lose more than 3 more like 4, but I'll see how I go, I think I'll try maintaining then maybe go back for a final loss taking me to Christmas. My first aim is 1.5 stone - that will take me into the 13s and I hope to do that before end Sept. So a good start. I have a party this weekend :eek:, but I'll volunteer to drive and try and wing it by not eating the buffet. I'm in the zone right now but, unfortunately, that can easily be knocked.

How are you doing? Hope all is well.

Back