Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back with tail between my legs

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Bethan, 13 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Bethan

Bethan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi my name is Bethan and today I made a decision - I am restarting properly (I expect you have heard it all before but here goes) I started CD in the summer and lost a couple of stone but then made the mistake of having a night off after weigh-in. It didnt really affect me the next week (or so I thought) and continued to loose as went straight back on SS the next day. Obviously it did have an effect as the weight loss slowed but I convinced myself it hadnt as the scales were going down. However a slippery slope and 1 day turned into 2 etc and now I am losing just 1 or maybe 2 a week. I know I have ben kidding myself and this weekend had a huge blowout with everything I put into my mouth being rubbish and drunk a lot of alcohol too. I have made a resolution to sart again today just had a vanilla shake with coffee and am feeling positive. I will keep posting on here to keep me on the straight and narrow.

Thanks for listening I know I can do this with your help.

Take care - Bethan

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DC23

DC23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey there, good luck this time round. I to am re starting today. I dont think it was the fact i couldn't do it last time round but the fact i was too bothered by what people would say about this diet so i tried to hide it. Anyway this time round i dont care what people say so i'm just going for it!:D

4. aislinn

aislinn Full Member

Diet:
    80/20
    Hi Bethan, welcome back it doesn’t matter where you’ve been (so to speak….lol!! ) you are here now.
    You’ve had a blow out and today’s a new day so don’t beat yourself up.

I’m in week two of CD after a 4 month break leading up to and after surgery.

I’ve just had a strawberry shake and a huge cup of filter decaf coffee.

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Good luck Bethan and DC23 with your fresh restart!

I see Bish Bosh and Dawnd are also restarting today.

Love Mini xxx

6. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi bethan, good luck with getting down to it again!! well done on you loss so far. hope you have a good week!

xx

Mini likes this.
  7. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

good luck. hope you get back on track.

8. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    good luck bethan... dont worry a lot of us have been there ...especially me ..naughty girl:whoopass:... im on second week of restart and managing 2 stay on track.. keep focused and drink plenty xx

9. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey hun, you're not alone. I'm on restart as of tomorrow morning, seeing my CDC this afternoon ;)

10. Bethan

Bethan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Many thanks for all your support and good luck with all those starting back today - got to get it into my head that I dont want to eat and when I do I just end up eating far too much and feeling sick then asking myself - WHY

Oh well lunch time and I feel a hot vanilla and coffee shake coming on

Cant wait till tomorrow morning when I will proudly add a tigger to my signature

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.