back with tail firmly between legs

Loser85

Gold Member
I am coming grovelling back to the WW fold. Defected to slimfast as was fed up of my slow or non existant losses with PP.

Lesson has been learnt, the shakes upset my stomach so i wasnt eating what i should be, plus the fluids were hard to keep topped up due to loose stools.

Moral of my sorry tale..... slow and steady wins the race. The only way ill learn better eating habits is to eat, plain and simple. Will be behaving till weigh in on Wednesday.

welcome back! *hugs* you WILL get there! It might be slow but it's healthy and works eventually :)

Ive learnt that lesson now finally. What i didnt seem to realise at the time that just having a shake for brekkie wasnt helping me in the long run. Calorie controlled maybe, but not very informative. Weetabix and skimmed milk tomorrow methinks.

weetabix and skimmed milk is a good steadily releasing energy breakfast. Maybe add to it a medium egg and some fruit xx

Will do Madame Oracle :D

Sorry couldnt resist. Will be having a banana chopped up with it.
Having a wee browse on e source and apparantly 2 WW wraps are 5 pp. If so im quite happy as will be having these for lunch. Add low fat cheese slices, wafer thin ham and extra low mayo. Voila, happy tummy :)

Will do Madame Oracle :D

Sorry couldnt resist. Will be having a banana chopped up with it.

LOL :D

Having a wee browse on e source and apparantly 2 WW wraps are 5 pp. If so im quite happy as will be having these for lunch. Add low fat cheese slices, wafer thin ham and extra low mayo. Voila, happy tummy :)

I need to getting in the mood of doing some wraps... some fajitas to be more precise. My fiancé would love them for lunch, I've got all the material but can't get into the mindset of doing them... :cry:

Back