Back with my tail between my legs :-(

teetiefunk

Gold Member
Hello everyone! After getting married in January 2012 and messing around with various diets this year (none of which I could stick to) I am back to old faithful atkins. It is really the only way of eating that I can ever stick to for any length of time. I am never hungry and can eat when I need to, I don't feel restricted. I have gained a fair bit back from what I lost and I feel ready to tackle it now. I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. So hello again to all the old faces and hello to the new! Def will be needing support to get back on track :)

Laura

Hi! I'm coming back too. I'm starting Saturday and can't wait! I'm completely disgusted with myself. I had a rough year but everything is better now and it's time!

I started today. I feel disgusting and just had to do something I have no clothes that fit and I am not buying the next size up! I cant wait to feel like me again.

i strongly suspect that there will be a lot of start over or take off where left off going on by mid jan!!

welcome back!

Good luck to everyone starting. I started Atkins as a new year's resolution 12 months ago and have lost more than 4 stone despite having probably 3 months off plan and other odd weeks here and there.

Since it worked so well despite me messing up so much, Atkins is once again my new years resolution, i'd love to lose another 4 stone this year to take me to my ideal weight but am expecting this next 4 stone to be harder than the first 4 !

Just wanted to share my story to help motivate, and may 2013 be a losing year for us all!

thank you losing it! I defo need the motivation!

Back