Back!

Where is Bahama Breeze?

It's at the end of i-drive near the Pointe shopping mall/eateries, also close to Howl at the Moon, Olive Garden. (think it's the covention centre end)

Homewood Suites which we'll stay at next time is directly opposite BB - how convenient ;)

Thanks Liz. You look amazing!! You and your other half look so happy. Glad you had a good holiday x x

Thanks Charlotte - that'll be the vodka!
Only joking, we're very happy and Florida makes everyone cheerful too :D

Weighed this morning and am under no illusions that it's water weight, but have dropped 5lbs since Monday, so am pleased with that.
It also means I was able to get into my suit (have a meeting today) which is a good job as my other suit ripped yesterday!

Going to see CDC this afternoon to get some packs, as was just using up old ones. Had to have choc orange this morning as run out of choc mint and plain choc - really overly sweet, not keen on that one anymore!

I have the same feelings as when I started before my hols - motivated, but impatient. Want to be at goal now. Good job CD works so quickly really.

I am sort of a dibber, but a contraversial (sp) one. I was one of the original ones, but now under a new name. Me and Stu did not see eye to eye on many things LOL.

Good luck anyway.

Ahh Florida, there and New York are my very favourite places. I went to orlando in may for a long weekend LOL. Three nights of shopping!!!!

Are you on Moneysavingforum? I vaguely remember someone on there mentioning something about that!
Never been to NY, but would love to. I'd love to be able to afford long weekends in Orlando!!! Don't you think 'for the cost of the flight it's only worth staying for at least a week' though? Or do you get really cheap flights?
Am curious, as we loved the shopping - if we could do it more often we would.

Oh, and you're doing incredibly Shelley - those losses are impressive

No wasn't me on the MSF. But trust me there are a fair few of us LOL

I used flyer miles and stayed at the ASMu which was $59 per night. car hire was £78.

Not practical but I had a week of allocated holiday and needed to be back to work on the Sunday so it was 3 nights or nothing. It was great though, will definately do it again.

New York is next in Jan. Using my flyer miles again and staying at the Hilton Times Square for £99 per night!!! Fab price for that hotel.

I know, I cannot believe my losses, if I lose 4 pounds this week it will be 50 in 3 months!!!!

Back