Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Mollysmum, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Mollysmum

Mollysmum Full Member

Hello all. Im not sure if any of you will remember me but I lost a lot of weight following my sons birth using weight watchers. I stopped going before xmas as I had a 2 week inclusive holiday then xmas afterwards and I have put on a stone so I have gone back. Now I have come back here also as it was a great help last time. I have started the new pro points system and I am absolutely hating it! I am starving and just dont feel the same liberation I had last time. How have other people found it? x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    hi i remember your name,
    alot of people are still doing the old points plan, if you look up above you will see it has a seperate section
    welcome back
  4. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi! I'm doing pp, tbh i'm finding it ok i think the main struggle is with the mentality of the higher points values. I pretty much eat the same now as i did on the old points system - i just sometimes have to use my weekly allowance. But better use them dailies for a healthy, maintainable way of living, than using them to blow out x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.