Backish???

Treats

Silver Member
Hi All

Sorry not been around the last few days have hurt my back again and have been in bed... trying to get myself better !! Silly me.

Looking forward in the next couple of days when I can sit for longer catching up on what I have missed.

Hope everyone is well?

Susie hope you had a great weekend?

Annie... will get it all sorted soon promise ...can you send me a copy of your lovliest winter setting photo please and a copy of your avatar photo on here... ta.

Flipflop... how was the do? Did send you an e to see :)

Is Beki back?

Lou.. hope all is now sorted and your feeling great.

I promise I will be back... ekkk I can hear you all sighing from here :8855::8855:

good to see you again treats ..hope you get better soon
lots of hugs gilly xxx

Hi All

Sorry not been around the last few days have hurt my back again and have been in bed... trying to get myself better !! Silly me.

Looking forward in the next couple of days when I can sit for longer catching up on what I have missed.

Hope everyone is well?

Susie hope you had a great weekend?

Annie... will get it all sorted soon promise ...can you send me a copy of your lovliest winter setting photo please and a copy of your avatar photo on here... ta.

Flipflop... how was the do? Did send you an e to see :)

Is Beki back?

Lou.. hope all is now sorted and your feeling great.

I promise I will be back... ekkk I can hear you all sighing from here :8855::8855:

Oh no, you poor love! Any excuse to stay in bed eh? ;)

Glad you're back :) I'm playing catch up too, and want to go make my dinner, but can't seem to drag myself away from the PC!! x

I wondered where you'd been. Sorry you've hurt your back again. What a pain.. literally. Good to see you posting again though.

Hmmm.. winter scene. I haven't got many cos it's too cold to go out and take winter photographs LOL. Take a look on my website landscape page and see what you think is best and i'll email it through to you :)

Hope you feel better soon, and take it easy

Back