bacon low in pp

Ive just had 2 poached eggs with some potato wedges and bbq sauce for 10pp(didn't have brekkie) I feel so full and it was absolutely gorgeous. I definately feel fuller on the new plan and the pp for bacon and sausages are great.

I have pointed my eggs at 2pp but my younger chickens are laying very small eggs so have pointed those at 1 - but they are really small the older chicks lay big eggs!

Eggs are weird for me, different sizes are different PP. Im justing pointing any and every egg at 2pp poached, but I will go for the average size one if I can.

I usually do the eggs in a pan with 1 cal spray, rather then poach them now, but didn't know different sized eggs were different points, I thought it was depending on whether you fried or poached it.

But all mine are the roughly the same size, so happy to stick with 2PP for now... (unless someone tells me otherwise

I usually do the eggs in a pan with 1 cal spray, rather then poach them now, but didn't know different sized eggs were different points, I thought it was depending on whether you fried or poached it.

But all mine are the roughly the same size, so happy to stick with 2PP for now... (unless someone tells me otherwise

Its fine, Im sticking to 2pp for every egg. It wont make that much difference :)

I get my eggs from a local farmers market and some of the eggs are huge and double yolks. My hubby thinks im mad weighing eggs lol

Haha, I can imagine lol! Yeah I have my own fresh eggs too. There much better than shop ones arent they :)

:O omg are you serious !! Have you got a link to the exact sausage lol !

sorry just saw this,

in tesco they do the ones i stated for 97p for 12

OR you can now buy them frozen, same pp's but £1.50 for 30!!!! :D

2 grilled chipolata sausages (48g) contain

p 6.6
c 5.3
fat 6.4
f 0.8

i make it 1pp for one, or 3pp for two

Back