Bacon sarnie

EmmaLou

Well I have just made everyone a bacon sandwich!! And I didn't even want to eat my kids left overs!!! That is a victory in itself for me. That's what I find hard sometimes, not eating the kids leftovers. I am finding the evenings a bit of a struggle. I'm wondering if it could be that Ive had a tetra in the evening the past few days, they are tiny and when I make a shake I use about 400mls of water and tetras are only 200mls. Anyone else find tetras not very filling.

Here's to day 12. Monday WI can't wait!!
Good luck everyone x

Could you mix a tetra with a bit more water? I struggle in the evenings too so I've been munching on a couple of celery sticks as I'm on SS+ and it seems to help.

Felix said:
Could you mix a tetra with a bit more water? I struggle in the evenings too so I've been munching on a couple of celery sticks as I'm on SS+ and it seems to help.

Ooh and well done with the bacon sarnies!!!! :D

I have had a tin of tuna in water 2 nights this week as I was really struggling. I may split a shake or try watering down a tetra. Thanks for the tip x

Well done!

I did that exact same thing this afternoon, everyone wanted bacon sarnies for lunch and not once did it even cross my mind that I wanted a bite! (God bless ketosis lol!)

I find my savour is Tuna too, when I am really struggling, a tin of tuna with a bit of lettuce and upping to SS+ saves the day :)

Hiya, Im a new person - just joined Minimins this morning...
I have been having a tetra choc in a big cup topped up with boiling water every afternoon - I like it with water as its not so sweet and also it fills me up more!
Oh and tuna - yup me too! Tuna and black pepper - how weird as I would not even entertain eating it when eating normally!

Sam
x

Mmm I loooove bacon sarnies!!! When I'm maintaing eventually I plan to be able to eat a healthy version of these! Lean bacon on low cal bread... Yum yum!!! I find that omelette or chicken tend to be my SS+ saviours!

Welcome ekitty hope you're having a good day :) x

Hi - well done for resisting the sarnie - I struggle with my daughters left overs too - its so hard to throw the last chicken nugget in the bin! - I only have tetras and agree the are tiny but what I try to do is have a 500ml bottle of water before I have my tetra and another 500ml bottle after that way I manage to get all my water down me and feel really full after! Dont forget if you are having tetras (or bars) you need to drink more water x

i don't think tetras are very filling either.
i have found now i enjoy cooking for others and never want some.
i like having porriage at night made so its really runny and it lasts ages or hot vanilla shake if i've had a ss+ meal and it tastes like white hot chocolate so yum.

Back