Bad, bad, bad, BAD maintainer!

fortune_cookie

Night Hawk
So.. I have been around here, on Exante in April-May, with good results, at that time my goal was to look good for Jamaica holiday in July.

And then it was the all-inclusive holiday....... :mad:

And every since I returned I am thinking.. today I will start again.. today.. today.. :sigh: well, one of these days.

Anyway, for the maintenance part, May through July was fine, I did not need any special transition period or any other special diet. Hoping to be back here in a month or so, 10 pounds lighter.

I am back after 1 year. A gradual increase of 11lbs ! Today is day 1 and have had my shake and bar.....not looking forward to the soup later!

Good luck with your re-start x

day 3 on exante for me i really hope im able to maintain once i reach goal! xx

fortyandfat said:
i hope to be posting in here soon. 8lbs to go ;)

Wow! Great work 40 :D

lol i dont need to dream it will happen

and well just see how you feel when you get there :)

is that you in your avatar???

yes its me before i lost weight. being upside down makes you look thinner!
sold my pole when i moved house as no where to put it but went to a club last night and they have 4 poles there so i had a fab time. miss my pole :(

lol interesting fact i didnt know that, well in the pic looks like you dont need to lose anymore weight, but its personal choice :)

Please can someone tell me as I've posted I'n the maintainers section and noone has replied, how do i re introduce food one i get to target and how do i ensure I'm not just putting it all back on??
Abi

christmasfairy1 said:
Please can someone tell me as I've posted I'n the maintainers section and noone has replied, how do i re introduce food one i get to target and how do i ensure I'm not just putting it all back on??
Abi

Hey Abi, I've been advised to do simple solution throughout maintenance. It's basically having the 3 exante products as with TS plus adding a meal of about 600 cals. I'm weaning myself gradually back up to 600 cals as I've been getting really full on small portions. Biggest advice I've been given is to eat lots of proteiny, low carb foods such as chicken, fish, low fat cheese etc. I'm also introducing snacks ie apples, small handful of almonds, veg sticks with low fat dips etc. I've been allowing myself just one small treat a week so that I feel I can control my desire for a trigger food, usually a Saturday night. I've been maintaining last 3 weeks and my weight has stayed the same which I'm really happy with. I hope this helps X

Thanks so much for tKing the time to reply, I'm so worried that as soon as i go back to normal food I'll fail then it will be me yo yoing on normal food and then exante .
X

christmasfairy1 said:
Thanks so much for tKing the time to reply, I'm so worried that as soon as i go back to normal food I'll fail then it will be me yo yoing on normal food and then exante .
X

I know I was worried about the same thing, but I'm determined to not go back to my old bad habits. I did a straight 9 weeks TS without cheating once so I know I've got the willpower and ability to make wise food choices now. One thing I'm steering clear of is White bread as that was my downfall before and I'm not quite ready to tackle that trigger food yet.
I'm sure you'll be fine though. Just remember you are in control and not the food.

You are abs right , for some reason though once i start it's like the food takes over , i have no control what so ever , I'm hoping i may gain some control by doing exante , otherwise a lost cause.
I tried ww and Sw but i cannot do moderation.
Funny how I'm finding abstinence easier everyones different i suppose . X x

You are abs right , for some reason though once i start it's like the food takes over , i have no control what so ever , I'm hoping i may gain some control by doing exante , otherwise a lost cause.
I tried ww and Sw but i cannot do moderation.
Funny how I'm finding abstinence easier everyones different i suppose . X x

I'm the same! I find abstinence much easier then trying to have things in moderation, my hand puts food into my mouth without me even noticing lol. I love the Slimming World plan and think it will be perfect for me to follow once Im eating 100% to maintain my loss. But I find it to easy to stray when doing SW and even when making SW meals, I cant keep my portion sizes to a minimum coz the food is so yummy! I just have loads.

Exante is definitely the way forward lol x

Back