BAD BAD BAD ME - Oh dear update

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
I've had a packet of nik naks and a wispa bar :cry:was so hungry when I was out. Not gonna beat myself up about it tho. Straight back on the waggon, my own fault for not drinking my water. So here is a reminder.

DRINK YOUR WATER OR YOU WILL FEEL REEEEALLLLY HUNGRY:p

:whoopass:

It is taking me all my willpower to not continue down the bad path tho. I'm off out very soon to shoot some photos so hopefully by the time I get home the urge will have passed

It is taking me all my willpower to not continue down the bad path tho. I'm off out very soon to shoot some photos so hopefully by the time I get home the urge will have passed

Think of all the money that will essentially have been wasted if you give up now. You've done so well it really is silly to jack it in over a choccie bar. Ignore the slip-up for now and concentrate on the 'I'm not hungry, I just think I am'. Keep on with the water and keep focused on how much you want to lose this weight.

I think you have done well to move on in a positive way :)

And definitely keep drinking the water - without we WILL break! LOL

Trust me - my water intake saved me from giving into a kebab and chips!

:whoopass::whoopass::rant2::rant2:

Well done for getting back on track so quick but...... dont do it again.....lol

Oh dear, I've now had a cream egg and about to eat homemade chicken korma. Having the night off and straight back on track in the morning. I promise

Lol bless u! how u gettin on love??

hate this crappy diet some days specially at this time of year!!

xxx

salivating at the thought of a creme egg and chicken korma...mmmmmm

hope you are back on track hunny!

Weird Korma is one of my major cravings!!! And olives!

hope you got back on track alright

Hope you are getting back on track now hun, you have done so well don't give up. xxx

back on track?x

Back