Bad Bad Bad Time of it..... bit graphic sorry!

i dont go for days but am not in any pain from it

i tend to take a senokot max once a week or once every 10 days, when i feel its been ages since i went lol...

it can take 2 days to work but i dont ever feel constipated.

sorry you guys seem to be suffering!!!

xxxx

I used Fibre89 every day and didn't suffer to much, did have some problems along the way though and used Fybogel, not sure if it is strictly allowed but needs must and it always resolved the problem.

It's bloomin miserable hun so I hope you find something that works for you.

Gxxx

Hi all!
In all my times of doing CD I only ever suffered from constipation once and it was awfull!(this was the very first time)
I then read some where that if you drink a bottle of sparkling water a day it keeps you regular, I have always drunk half my fluids as fizzy water with CD flavouring and can honestly say I have never had a problem since. Whether is just coincidence or whether it does prevent constipation I dont know, but even if I dont get all my water in, I always make sure I have a pint or two of fizz! I have never had to resort to tablets or anything else. So its definatly worth a try if things are still a bit 'slow'!
Lou X

Thanks hotstuff! I am taking Pysillium at the moment and still no joy. I spoke to my CDC last night and I explained everything and how ill I felt yesterday and that I needed food. She said if I was feeling that bad to have a dinner but don't go mad. So last night I had chicken and veg with a few added nuts (use to always make me go!). However this morning nothing! Grrrrrrrrr I have just had a bar and at lunch im gonna have some normal soup (spicy parsnip!). Fingers crossed I can get it moving before the end of the weekend!
Thank you for your comments, it is appreciated!

Rx

Size of fibresure capsules

Hi I noticed some of you were taking the fibresure capsules. I have seen them and considered taking them myself but saw on the bottle the warnings about choking and difficulty swallowing. I don't have any particular difficulty swallowing but am really bad at taking capsules and tablets (fear of choking I suppose). Beyond a certain size and I really can't cope with swallowing things. I wondered if someone who has taken them could tell me how big the capsules are so I can judge if its within my limits. I didn't want to buy them and then find I'd wasted my money because they were too big for me to swallow. I'd rather take capsules them the fibre sachets made up with water or mixed in food. Thanks.

Back