Bad bad day

Well done for resisting :) it's amazing how proud you can feel of yourself isn't it? I'm like that when I get through a particularly tough day! and so pleased you are feeling better now.

Hang on to that feeling!! It DOES get easier and the resolve gets stronger as the weight comes off and you see the diet working..

With your other point about the scales not moving, had they come down this morning? I sometimes get a static weight for 3 days where the scales show the same thing but then it suddenly jumps on down again.. Overall the line is falling well so that's more what I'm bothered about now but I appreciate it's hard to feel that when you're only just starting! Maybe find a weight tracker graph things somewhere (i'm using the one on hubby's iphone which is very good) as seeing the graph is really motivating!

I didn't dare jump on the scales this morning sunflower. If it hadn't come down I would've been closer to temptation to jack it in. I am going to wait until I see the CDC on Thursday.

ok, fair enough.. Believe in yourself though and believe in cambridge - it does work!!

Back