bad breath

sapphirestara

Gold Member
Anyone got any suggestions for the stinky breath issue?? Other then brushing my teeth 15times in a day?! Tell me its not just me?!

Am a teacher and one of the kids commented!!! I was surprised as I am only on day 2 of my 3rd go! Guess thats good in a euw way!!:rolleyes:

i am in the same boat...
My OH commented! I have to carry breath fresh spray around :(

Retardex as a breath spray. Or sugar free chewing gum xx

Doesn't chewing gum induce hunger? I'm not sure...

I thought chewing gum might make my brain/stomach think I was getting something solid. I considered tictacs.....but I think its retardex for the win!!!!!!

I am so glad its not just me with the death breath!!!!!!! ;) :D

I think CD say no to SF chewing gum, but yes to the breath strips, iirc.

In my CD manual I was given that has been translated into Greek it says you are allowed SF gum but no more than 3/day. Chewing gum does make you hungry though so I avoid it.

I bought a small bottle of mouth wash and carry that around with me.

The first few days I had a really dry furry feeling in my mouth, now its not so bad and my OH hasnt mentioned once about any unattractive pongs!!

orabrush.. its a tounge brush and scrapper you can buy on ebay...

In my CD manual I was given that has been translated into Greek it says you are allowed SF gum but no more than 3/day. Chewing gum does make you hungry though so I avoid it.

I bought a small bottle of mouth wash and carry that around with me.

The first few days I had a really dry furry feeling in my mouth, now its not so bad and my OH hasnt mentioned once about any unattractive pongs!!
Yay!

For interest, my CD book says "...clean your teeth, use a mouthwash, carry a breath spray...". No mention of gum, and my CDC said it's specifically forbidden. But I read on here somewhere about the breath strips.

My cd says we can have gum as long as it's only 1 or 2 pieces a day, other than that, I just brush my teeth & Tongue like crazy :)

Same!!

my CDC said sugar free gum and mints are fine but I find that gum really makes me hungry. Chemists do those travel size bottles of mouth wash, perfect to carry in the handbag!

Same as a few other ladies have mentioned, Retardex FTW :D They do a rinse, toothpaste and spray so whichever suits you. You might want to take a look at their website too, they sometimes do free samples :)

What's your diet plan sweetie? Sometimes, if we starve ourselves and have an empty stomach, it will cause an unwanted odor in our breath. There are scientific explanations for that, I believe, it's about the intestines having some issues or what not. Try to google hun. Cos i think if you brush regularly, take mints or mouthwash, it shouldn't cause this issue.

It's just ketosis, ive had it every other time I've done this diet! Lots of people get it, but some fortunate one don't!! I don't notice now but its taken a couple of days, I still think other people notice it though!! I have just relied on peppermint tea! :)

I'm on sole source, so it not any wonder I'm in ketosis! 400cal a day! And 10lb weight loss on day 6.

Such a good loss! Im on 7lbs on day 5. when is the bad breath supposed to be gone by?

Back