Bad Breath!!!!!

newcastlechick

Hi Folks
Onto day 5 of CD and actually liking it. Can see my goal so very motivated and not at all hungry, however............... im finding my breath isnt that good:sign0137:. I've had the odd sugar free chewing gum but wasnt sure if there "allowed"
Anyone got any ideas or help as to what to do or if i can have chewing gum.Not visable to carry a toothbrush around with me at all times :brushing teeth:

Hey...
Just wanted to wish you good luck on your journey.
Unfortunately bad breath is one of the side effects you get being on cd... I bough a sugar free fresh breathe spray which helps alot... I hadnt had any gum until recently, Im on my 12th week I now have the odd one very occasionally, although I do not think they advise it I think as it makes some people hungry. not actually sure..
Some people use toungue scrapers not something that I have done but have heard others use them.
Good luck x

just to echo what curly has said really - its not advised but some people cant live without it and others say it sets off cravings and hunger.

Ive just recently started to chew it for a few seconds to get the minty taste in my mouth and get rid of the death breath and then spit it out and that seems to work for me.

Good luck with your journey. Im restarting today after a weekend off xxx

Back