• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bad cold and very sore throat...Bye bye lipotrim :-(

S: 14st8lb C: 13st8.4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 0st13.6lb(6.67%)
Thanks Kay, unfortunately it's pretty bad today, going to the doctors now as I can't even swallow :-(. I'll see what she says!

Well my lipotrim journey is over :-( doctors have said I've to stop as I've a chest infection and strep throat so am on antibiotics for 10 days! Talked to pharmacist and I've to do refeed today and concentrate on getting better.

I'm so disappointed as I didn't even get half way! Hope to be back on TFR soon - best of luck to all of you on your weight loss journey :)

Cuqsuita

G: 10st10lb
*hugs* Hope you feel better soon, your health is the most important thing.

MrC

S: 15st2lb C: 11st0lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 4st2lb(27.36%)
It's a shame about the diet but there's always another time. Get yourself better and see how you go from there. I hate sore throats so you have my sympathy. :(

S: 86kg C: 86kg G: 60kg BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Well my lipotrim journey is over :-( doctors have said I've to stop as I've a chest infection and strep throat so am on antibiotics for 10 days! Talked to pharmacist and I've to do refeed today and concentrate on getting better.

I'm so disappointed as I didn't even get half way! Hope to be back on TFR soon - best of luck to all of you on your weight loss journey :)
I am surprised theyve advise you to stop all together? I had a chest infection and other illness right at the start and i was on antibiotics... but continued with no ill effects despite taking paracetamol & the antibiotics... shame really hope your feeling better soon.

S: 13st9lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 2st5lb(17.28%)
Really sorry to hear you have to stop Lipotrim,hope you get better soon xo:bighug:

saraswati

S: 19st7lb C: 17st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 2st0lb(10.26%)
Skinny hun sorry to hear you have been unwell, its tough when doctor advises against som ething you want badly i myself went off rails for week due to ill health xxx

Thanks everyone! I will definitely be going back on TFR as soon as I can :). Once I feel better I'll be back 100%

Hope the losses continue for you al x