Bad cold and very sore throat...Bye bye lipotrim :-(

skinnymini2be

Is there anything we can take? I've tried Panadol but it's making no difference :-(

Last edited:
Oh Skinny, I'm sorry you are feeling rough. I have no idea about what to take though sorry ;) Get well soon

Thanks Kay, unfortunately it's pretty bad today, going to the doctors now as I can't even swallow :-(. I'll see what she says!

Well my lipotrim journey is over :-( doctors have said I've to stop as I've a chest infection and strep throat so am on antibiotics for 10 days! Talked to pharmacist and I've to do refeed today and concentrate on getting better.

I'm so disappointed as I didn't even get half way! Hope to be back on TFR soon - best of luck to all of you on your weight loss journey :)

Get well soon huni :)

*hugs* Hope you feel better soon, your health is the most important thing.

It's a shame about the diet but there's always another time. Get yourself better and see how you go from there. I hate sore throats so you have my sympathy. :(

Well my lipotrim journey is over :-( doctors have said I've to stop as I've a chest infection and strep throat so am on antibiotics for 10 days! Talked to pharmacist and I've to do refeed today and concentrate on getting better.

I'm so disappointed as I didn't even get half way! Hope to be back on TFR soon - best of luck to all of you on your weight loss journey :)

I am surprised theyve advise you to stop all together? I had a chest infection and other illness right at the start and i was on antibiotics... but continued with no ill effects despite taking paracetamol & the antibiotics... shame really hope your feeling better soon.

Skinny hun sorry to hear you have been unwell, its tough when doctor advises against som ething you want badly i myself went off rails for week due to ill health xxx

It's not over, just put on hold for a little while! Concentrate on getting better and I'm sure you'll be back losing weight soon :)

Thanks everyone! I will definitely be going back on TFR as soon as I can :). Once I feel better I'll be back 100%

Hope the losses continue for you al x

Back