Bad day boo hoo !!

Oh no ive been a bad girl :-( had some of kids easter egg then that lead to a number of other things ;-( it was all because friend of DH came round was here for 3 hrs and id only had 1 pk but because i didnt want to make 1 up when he was here, i didnt and by the time he went i was soooo hungry that i just eat the first thing i could get my hands on !!!! Feel so mad with myself, would have been day 4 :"-(

Hi hun don't beat urself up about it, go to bed and tomorrow is a new day, everyone has there blips xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's the spirit :) the important thing is you know where u have gone wrong and ur drawing a line under it and jumping straight back in so well done you xx

Ahh good glad I could help :) what day are u on now? Xx

It was day 4 today,had been doing 100% for the last 3 days so really thought i would make it this time, but as u say, its a blip, i can still do it !!! Xxx

Oh yeah Duno why I asked that I already read it u can tell I'm in bed lol
Oh yes Deffo forget it got a few more days till ur first wi now woohoo u will be fine xx

Hi Want2bmini ... I too had a rubbish day ! Just so angry that I blipped, my kids got 31 (yes 31 easter eggs !). I have managed to resist, but I binged out on sausages today and I don't even particular like sausages. After the sausages my attention immediately turned to the pile of easter eggs I've hidden in the dining room, I started rummaging through them - I was soooooooooo tempted ! I got caught by my 5 year old just when I was breaking into the box, her disappointment that Mommy was being naughty brought me back to reality in the nick of time. I'm really hoping that I haven't taken myself out of Ketosis, but pleased that I've jumped on the forum to admit my guilt and move on. Well done for facing your rubbish day and here's to you and me being 100% from tomorrow onwards ! :D

Hi sweatpea, you did so well to resist 31 easter eggs !!!!! Glad mine didnt get that many, not sure i could be that strong, so well done u !!! I was so bad, i had to hide a slice of bread from my 9 yr oldd cause didnt want her to be disappointed in me :-( But on wards and downwards(weight wise) like stef2009 says "its a blip" tomorrow we will be 100% xxxx

Just looked ladies can't seem to see a diary for either of you? You should really give it a try, it helps alot :) xx

LOL love your post Want2bmini .... the image of the bread had me grinning ! Just like me ! I read a post tonight I think it was from a BordersGirl post from ages ago but its really stuck, anyway goes something like this, hope I've remembered it correctly.... "pickers wear bigger nickers " (Thanks BordersGirl, this was so me, I'm going to put the catchphrase on my fridge as a daily reminder :D !) Want2bmini .. 100% here we come !

Hi Stef2009 - its not an area that I've really read on, going to go and have a read to see what its all about, thanks for the tip :D:D

Haha yes fridge pickers wear bigger knickers I had that drummed into me when I did slim fast!

I Deffo recommend a diary ;) xx

Im not normally one for fourms and so as i have only been posting for a few days, i am still finding my way round it and so have no clue how to do a diary. Read your last post to swaetpea about ur journey and u have done sooooo well, u are so focused, i need to be more like u !!!!!! Xxxx

Thanks hun, wen I joined I was like diary? Pfffft!!! But now I couldn't of got so far without it lol xx

Same as me Want2bmini, if I do look at a forum, I tend to browse from the outside and never join in. But really felt drawn into this one - will defo look at the diary section shortly. Lovely chatting to you both Want2bmini and Stef2009, I'm heading off now, think hubby just pulling in the drive from work, better put the pc away and make him a cuppa :D. Catch up soon xxx

Have a toot of mine although it's very long lol it's called I'm gonna be a mini bride, you'll get a better idea of one then :) xx

Bye hun! I'm off to bed now too, speak to you both tomorrow :) xx

Back