bad day yesterday

gym bunny

hi everyone i hope all of you are well.
i was hoping to ask you all a question to see what you think of my problem - yesterday i came down with a cold and just totally went off plan. i ate my meals that i had planned but i just snacked stupid inbetween. i didnt fancy fruit so it was a bag of crisp a couple of weight watchers cakes and weetabix minis (fruit and nut i didnt weigh them i just poured a bowl full out) etc...... today im feeling a little better and was thinking of going to the gym to do some uphill walking on the tread mill. if i do this every day till thursday do you think i can pull it back? i have done slimming world before but its my first week restarting and dont want a + in my book for my first week :cry:
many thanks x

Hey gym bunny

When you are ill the last thing on your mind is SW so don't worry about it. You don't need to do extra exercise to make up for it, it was only one day and honestly it doesn't sound that bad really. If it was me, I would just work out how many syns I had and deduct the amount I went over by from the rest of the week's syns.

Back