Bad Day

Kittykate-1971

Just needed to come on and let it all out, not having a good day, really struggling and I dont know why. I am on my fourth week and done great with no major hiccups or thoughts about food, but today I feel like I want to eat. :cry: I know it is all emotional, I dont feel hungry, just beating myself up with the fact that I cant do 'a normal' diet like 'normal people' if you know what i mean. even lettuce smells divine :cry:Support appreciated :)

Kate
xxxx

It happens Kate! Any chance you can get out and go for a walk for a few minutes, or just get away from what you're doing for a bit? Take a bottle of water with you if you can.

Hi KAte.. if you have done so well til now and you know its emotional,then do a ss+ meal just to keep your mood and energy up. That lettuce that smells divine, you can then have without the guilt. Then next day, get back to your ss.. xx

Just think though, if you were on a "normal diet", you would never have lost 15lb in the first week.

hope you are feeling better!

heya, i had the same prob hun, i went 3 weeks 100% ss then started having the odd ss + day eating chicken salad but once you have it once its down hill well it was for me as i wanted it every day. i am now struggling to stay 100 % ss now it really was a very bad idea for me.

youve done so well plz dont slip now, go for a walk, put dvd on look at clothes you would like to fit into on internet ( my fav pasttime ) lol, hope you get through today and you will feel amazing tom x

this is not an easy diet, but hang in there and youll see great results x

Imagine how amazing you'll feel tomorrow when you wake up and realise you stuck to the diet. "Normal" diets are all bull anyway...this one works and that's why we use it :) We all have our bad days and you did the best thing by jumping on here to vent. Feel better girlie :D

there will always be times when you need food cause it's been our crutch for so long. it's going to take some time to re-programme ourselves to stop using food as a crutch and go onto something else. mine is exercise. i get frustrated i have a run and i kick butt lol. take the walk. think about your goals. focus on the feeling you're going to get when you reach goal. think about the clothes, the comments, the OMG you look fantastic!

just ride the day out. drink, think, walk. what about having a cd jelly or some veg drink stuff?

Back