1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Bad day

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by westworld, 26 April 2010 Social URL.

1. westworld

westworld Full Member

Bad day had 5 party sausage rolls at work, also 6 plane biscuits, a packet of crisps, and a bit of chocolate "what to do "
    Ok so i cracked had two weetabix and a banana for breakfast with milk was not enough 2 hours later very hungry and felt weak. I no that i should of had fruit or something like that but i thought sod it........:cry::p:rolleyes:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lovely_Laura

Lovely_Laura Moooooo

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Don't fret too much, syn it and give thanks it wasn't more! Jump straight back on to plan and deduct a few syns for the rest of the week if you want to even it out. Maybe try and keep something handy at work, cereal bars that could be a HeB etc. Don't give up, we're only human and make mistakes.:)
  4. westworld

westworld Full Member

Thanks i wont give up ..
  5. westworld

westworld Full Member

Also forgot to mention the cheese and onion bap ...........
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.