Bad day!

Capri_Gal

Hey all - just feel like I need a bit of a rant!

I've had a really horrible day! I feel like all I have done since 6am this morning is work and deal with problems. One of my students was attacked this afternoon outside the school gates - I saw the attack (quite a number of hard punches and kicks thrown by a gang on a single boy). I have then come home and have been on the phone to my mother who is having problems with my sisters! Then I have one of my sisters secretly texting me, breaking her heart over what's going on.

I am fighting really hard but all I want to do is dive head first into a pizza!!

Hugs lovely.

Sounds like you've had a pretty tough day, hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better for you.

I hope it's not too late, but pizza or some other naughties really won't resolve the situation, nor will it make you feel better, in fact tomorrow you'll feel worse!

Food isn't the answer! xx

Sounds like you're having a crap day. Just try to remind yourself of why you want to do this, sit down and take a step back, relax and chill. If tonight means a binge then tomorrow is always another day and a fresh start. Never blame yourself for getting stressed, worried and down about things that are out of your control x

Thanks for the replies - I managed to stay away from the pizza! I'm really glad I fid too - lost 2.5 this week, got into a new stone bracket, won slimmer of the week, got my half stone award and then won the raffle!!

Things are still really stressful but I'm so glad my willpower held up!

Congrats on the loss, let that motivate you and if you have a bad day then just start afresh the next day x

Back