Bad day

Almostskinny

I just need to tell that I've lasped today :( I've just totally gone off the shakes and managed to run out of meal packs last weekend. This morning I had real porridge then after work I ate a ryvita then 2 chips of my husbands plate, but I'm getting back on the wagon from this moment. Placed a new order for more packs - a months supply 30 cheesy pasta's heading my way ha!

I know it could have been worse laspe such as cake, but still disappointed with myself :(

Don't beat yourself up - draw a line and start afresh tomorrow!! Good luck xx

Think about why you came off the diet. It sounds like you're not keen on the packs you had left and that you rather like the cheesey pasta! Use this as an opportunity to learn. If you'd had some packs you like would you have lapsed? If not then make sure you always have packs you like in. This diet is a great opportunity to ask yourself why you do certain thiings and then do what you can to help yourself make the healthiest choices in the future.

Woo 100% since Thursday back in Ketosis today and weight is moving downwards again. I will do this. Got a birthday, a hen day & a wedding coming up and want to feel good in my outfits

Back