Bad Day!

Motherhen

Sorry for moaning- but I had a bad day to-day. I only get weighed every two weeks (due to distance from CD) and I only lost 4.5Ib (for two weeks!!!:cry:). It is the TOTM but I felt so cheated as I had been really good; exercising and drinking gallons of water! So when I came home I did the last thing I should have done- I ate:break_diet:! Now I'm p****d off and guilty! I know this diet works if you stick to it- but I do envy the dramatic losses that some people have achieved in a short time.

You And Me Both Motherhen,but You Must Remember Everybodys Different Hun,just Put This Behind You And Get Back On That Cd Horse,you Know It Works,so Now You Just Have To Make It Work For You,be Positive And Stay Strong,
Just Noticed Your From My Neck Of The Woods,were You Living??
Elaine X

TOTM probably had more to do with it than anything else BUT 4.5lbs in 2 weeks is still more than you would lose on WW/SW etc. You have to look at the losses over a longer period as our weight fluctuates somuch over the month.

Sorry you ate but hopefully you've stopped now. Everyone advises you drink plenty water and get back on the diet. No point in feeling guilty it's done now. Try to remember how you feel now for the next time you are tempted.

Good luck.

Thank you Elaine and Mrs B you are very good! Its just one of those days and I know the best thing is to get back on the band wagon again! But today i just felt like venting a little- sorry!

Ps Elaine I'm from Monaghan but travel to Dublin to see my CD as none closer.

Thats A Good Trek For You,i See Mine In Blackrock Shes Great Very Supportive,im In The East Coast.
I Have Cheated Too And Its Sooooo Not Worth It,you Just Feel Worse,but You Havent Got Out Of Control Hun So Just Get Glugging And You Will Flush It Right Out,
Elaine X

hiya, dont be down about it. thats still a good loss. make sure and drink plenty of water. forget about it its in the past now. dont eat anything else tonight start a fresh tomorrow. you still lost thats the main thing. hopefully you will have a better lost during the next two weeks.

becky x

Your support really is great and I drank lots of water to try and right my wrong. I think i'll give up on to-day and go to bed to start tomorrow afresh! Cheers to all!

We've all been there too don't worry. My weight is coming off painfully slowly, mostly due to my inability to stop picking. Every morning is a fresh start for me and every day is hard work.

Don't beat yourself up, that can only lead to more problems.

Don't worry too much about what you lose as long as you are losing. The next two weeks might turn out completely differently than the last and you may have huge loses.

Motherhen, sorry to hear you were disappointed with the loss over 2 weeks, I can understand that, hopefully though it was just TOTM and next WI will be better for you

Hx

oh motherhen i feel ur pain! i have lost only 1lb in 2 weeks and that is with only 2 planned days off. im sticking with it tho coz i know it works!! draw a line under the cheat last night and keep going-- u'l surprise urself in no time!!
x

I completely understand how you feel! I only lost 2lbs this week..... But every pound is a step in the right direction and on another diet that would be a great loss! So stick with it.....you will get there....and just because it's not showing on the scales doesn't mean the fat isn't going.....your body needs to get its energy from somewhere!

Thank you ladies! I started today with a new vigour and I have 2 litres drank already. I'm going to keep in mind all the lovely clothes I can wear when I stones lighter -no matter how long it takes!

PS Bev thanks for the advice on the Belfast counsellor- but to be honest my Dublin counsellor is absolutely lovely and Dublin suits me as I manage it in with work.

Hi you! Recognised you... ;)
Stay positive! :grouphugg:Here's a hug!

Your weight loss so far is BRILLIANT!!! Just look at the overall since you started! It's great, and you should be proud of yourself - I AM!!! :happy096:

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment" - Buddha

So draw a line under it, and keep doing just what you have been doing. Drink your water and keep up the good exercice!!!
:girlpower:

Arghhhhhh those TOTM!!! :banghead:

By the way, thanks you are lovely too!

:vibes:

Roonie
CDC - Dublin

Thank you Roonie- I've been good since!

Well done to you!!! :happy036:

Keep going! We'll get there...
I'm here for you so don't hesitate... :gen147:

Roonie
CDC - Dublin