Bad day!!

louizekj

Silver Member
I have NEVER moaned about this diet in all the time i've been doing it but i'm feeling so crappy today i need to get it out of me.

I can't get to sleep properly, i don't know if it's cos i have too much energy or what but it's annoying!! I even did a 25 minute jog and a workout dvd last night to try and help make me tired but to no avail. The headaches are driving me mad to the point where i can't concentrate on my revision, even with drinking 4 or 5 litres a day! And my mouth...well it's just yuk!

I don't normally care about any of it cos i love this diet, it's whats made me nearly 3 stone lighter...but i'm just fed up today :( xx

hahaha - I had the same thing a week ago - I was tossing & turning (& tossing again) all night long... I was knackered all day & then suddenly 10.00 PM came & I'm bright eyed & bushy-tailed...

Luckily my normal sleep routine has come back although tend to find myself waking up an hour or so earlier than usual.

Hope you'll settle soon :) x

Hey, every ones entitled to an off day - dieting or not! Try and do something nice that would cheer you up a bit. Maybe a new top or some nice make up or something.

Hope you feel brighter soon and congratulations of your huge achievement. 3 stone off is FAB!

Lol, i worry with you though HD, when you say you were tossing and turning, we all know what you really mean ;)

You've got back into your routine now though? I hope i can snap out of this before next week, got 4 exams and it'll be awful if i'm still so tired!xx

Thanks Barb, 3 off another 3 to go!

With days like this it's just a bloody good job LT works isn't it, lol. WI tomorrow so hopefully that'll make me snap out of it!xx

If you feel like that again, have a nice soak in the bath, pop some decent tunes on and befriend a rabbit :p

Natures morphine

Lol, i worry with you though HD, when you say you were tossing and turning, we all know what you really mean ;)

You've got back into your routine now though? I hope i can snap out of this before next week, got 4 exams and it'll be awful if i'm still so tired!xx

No idea what you mean - I'm sweet n innocent :D ;)

Yeah I've settled back into my routine now - bags of energy during the day now :D (God help people around me...)

Haha well thats the first thing to make me laugh today!

I have two actually but at this moment in time they are eating carrots in the back garden, lol.

As for the other kind, i'm hoping a visit from my boyfriend tonight will put to rest all the excessive energy i have at stupid times of the night! Plus shed a few extra lbs for the WI tomorrow :p can only try right?!xx

He he this made me giggle. Is it me or does LT make anyone else a bit more....you....know....wanting in the s£x department?

Dunno if its a confidence thing or they put something in it to encourage you to lose a few extra pounds lol. xxxx

Lol, looking at some of the posts we've had on here recently, it definately makes everyone want to get down and dirty a bit more than usual!

Haha ann summers is probably being kept going by all the people on LT!xx

i think as soon as your on lt you start to feel better about yourself and therfore makes you horny lol:Deveryone as bad days ,i have trouble sleeping at nights but yet if i get chance to have a kip in the afternoon its lovely ,so if i was you try to have a nap in the afternoon this weekend nice baths are a favourite of mine or reading in bed ,or get the other to sort you out lololol;)

Bloke's are horny 24/7/365 whether on LT or not. FACT. :D

Back