Bad day.......

Fat&FedUp

Hi all!
Didn't have a very good day yesterday - had a migraine, and when I have those i tend to need sweet stuff to stave off the nausea. So i had a couple of squares of Galaxy and a chocolate eclair................... :sigh:

I've been good otherwise though, and will be totally back on track today, so hopefully i haven't done too much damage! :confused:

Roll on weigh in!! :D

Hopefully that wont effect wi.. just use as syns or flexisyns :)

Good luck! x

That doesn't sound too bad. I hope you are feeling better today. draw a line under it and start back today x

Thanks all!

Have been very good today, but still kicking myself for eating that bloody eclair! It tasted good, but that lasted for 2 minutes.

The guilt I feel for eating it in the first place totally cancels out the pleasure of eating it iykwim?

Hey ho!

don't feel bad - you had a migraine and they wouldn't make even the slimmest of people want to sit down and eat a nice big salad!

like claire said sin what you ate or use as flexisins...in which case you just carry on as normal on plan the following day ;)

Does anyone else have the Daniel Powter tune in their head?

OMG Taz - as I was reading that I was singing it (out loud!) and then I read your post!! So yup I do xxx

Ok I confess - I was singing it out loud too but Mr Taz is home now so it is consigned to my head!

.............. it was outta my head - but back in now. We were in the car the other day and I was singing away to Kid Rock - All summer long, and I said 'I really wish that I could sing' and my BF said 'I bloody wish you could too and then I wouldn't have to listen to this racket!' ...... he does have a point, I really am a terrible singer, out of tune, out of key etc etc but I do enjoy a good sing song! x

Back