• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bad day.......

Hi all!
Didn't have a very good day yesterday - had a migraine, and when I have those i tend to need sweet stuff to stave off the nausea. So i had a couple of squares of Galaxy and a chocolate eclair................... :sigh:

I've been good otherwise though, and will be totally back on track today, so hopefully i haven't done too much damage! :confused:

Roll on weigh in!! :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Is so very nearly there!
Hopefully that wont effect wi.. just use as syns or flexisyns :)

Good luck! x
Thanks all!

Have been very good today, but still kicking myself for eating that bloody eclair! It tasted good, but that lasted for 2 minutes.

The guilt I feel for eating it in the first place totally cancels out the pleasure of eating it iykwim?

Hey ho!

rainbows holiday buddy :)
don't feel bad - you had a migraine and they wouldn't make even the slimmest of people want to sit down and eat a nice big salad!

like claire said sin what you ate or use as flexisins...in which case you just carry on as normal on plan the following day ;)
Does anyone else have the Daniel Powter tune in their head?
OMG Taz - as I was reading that I was singing it (out loud!) and then I read your post!! So yup I do xxx
.............. it was outta my head - but back in now. We were in the car the other day and I was singing away to Kid Rock - All summer long, and I said 'I really wish that I could sing' and my BF said 'I bloody wish you could too and then I wouldn't have to listen to this racket!' ...... he does have a point, I really am a terrible singer, out of tune, out of key etc etc but I do enjoy a good sing song! x