bad dreams =[

k4tti3_1988

I keep having dreams that I'm eating all the wrong food I hate it =[ glad it's only a dream tho =[ bring on half 4 for my weigh in 2day =] xx

I have these dreams too!

I use to have these dreams and had them recently too, I had a dream that I ate a whole chocolate cake when I first started the diet and I was so angry at myself then realised in the morning it was just a dream. Thank god! It's very strange don't know why they happen but your right at least it's only a dream :)

wow a chocolate cake I cant remember wha I eat last night but I know it wasn't good lol it makes you feel horrible don't it but yep it's only a dream =] xx

I had a couple of dreams where people have made me a cup of tea and put sugar in instead of sweetners and I am mortified because of coming out of keto. Mad or what x

Hey, it is strange isn't it. I too had these dreams for the first two weeks I was on SS, but luckily they seemed to have stopped now!
Good luck for your weigh in! :):p

I dreamt about a fry up one night, and pizza an other! And cheeeeese is my constant thought-companion haha!

hey guys I lost 5lb this week so 11lb in 2weeks =] well cuffed with myself that dream must of been a dream haha =] I hope I eat a
nice chinese in my dream tonight really fancy one of them haha =] xx

I had a really vivid dream last night/early morning. It wasn't about food though. In the dream was an old boss who I haven't seen for ages and his wife. I was involved in climbing (can't remember what) and then for some random reason got a pair of big scissors and started to cut chunks of my hair, shortening the length. I remember at the time feeling a bit out of control but couldn't stop myself from doing it but remember thinking that I'm going to look such a mess for work.

Weird! I have know idea what it means.

wow that's strange have a look in some dream books to she what it means =] x

Back